His movements were gentle but very supportive repairs, establishment, as well as physical health. Joseph Pilates method developed in the early 20th century the emphasis of concentration, breathing, concentration, control of movement, muscle training precision.
World celebrity Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Palthrow, Sharon Stone, and Elizabeth Hurley are the ones who do not get out of pilates. They are diligently doing pilates generally have a flat tummy, hips and thighs slimmer. The benefit does not stop there.
Movement Pilates training focuses on core muscles: the abdomen, lower back, hips, and buttocks. The surplus, the muscles are trained not only outside muscle, but also in the muscle (deep muscle).
Empowerment of these muscles will have an impact on the strength and flexibility of muscles better.
1. Improve Balance and Flexibility Exercises Pilates focuses on the strength of the abdominal muscles (core). Strong abdominal muscles improve overall body balance. While exercising, the muscles will stretch, as well as joints. Stretching exercises that help your body flexibility
2. Shaping Muscle and Fat Scrape Pilates exercises help strengthen the muscles and bones, using your own body weight as a burden. Regular exercise will automatically increase metabolism. While increasing metabolism, burning fat and carbohydrates maximum. Can indirectly reduce weight and maintain lean body condition.
3. Improve your posture. Not a good posture can lead to various disorders such as shoulder pain to the back. Basic Pilates exercises including keeping the spine straight line corresponding anatomy. This exercise aims to maintain the natural curve of the spine. While stretches in some Pilates movements make the body more tall and straight.
4. Improve Stamina and Energy Pilates has been recognized to increase stamina, regardless of age or condition of a person's health condition. Pilates exercises focus on stretching and activation of spinal motion, so that the brain associated with spinal coordinate perfectly with spine and back while moving at the same time. This sequential movement, set with good breathing technique, can increase stamina and energy.
5. Removing Stress Relaxation and breathing exercises and concentration process in the least resemble meditation pilates. Not only clear your mind, Pilates gives us space and time to focus on the body and movement. This relationship will enhance our understanding of the functions of the body and soul balance. More relaxed body, mind fresher.
6. Aging (Anti-Aging Benefit) turns age our body is directly proportional to the age of our backbone. If the spine is not good health or condition of your body, especially the core muscles are weak, you can look older than your actual age. Well, Pilates emphasis on the location of good posture and balance.