Eating carelessly can damage your health, especially if you have diabetes.
To prevent that Dr. Sanjiv Bhambani of Moolchand Medcity, India, making the diet (dietary) special people with diabetes to help lower blood sugar levels without medication.
He explained that a special diet diabetics should be high in fiber, including milk without cream, fresh fruits, and green vegetables.
"In addition, there is no problem if they want to snack when they feel hungry, but of course they have to choose a healthy snack," he said.
Here is a suggestion of a proper diet for people with diabetes according to Dr Bhambani.
1. Enjoy tomato juice with salt and pepper every morning on an empty stomach.
2. Daily calorie intake should be limited to the scale as the ratio of 60:20:20 1500-1000 calories for carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
3. Artificial sweeteners can be used in cakes and sweets, but should be consumed in moderation.
4. Should monitor the intake of dried fruit consumption.
5. People with diabetes should also eat three meals a day with a good diet plan.
6. Consume as much water as possible.
7. Eating at least two types of fruits and three vegetables every day.
8. Limiting alcohol consumption.
9. Eat a teaspoon of seeds that have been soaked overnight with 100 milliliters of water.
10. Ate six seeds are also soaked almonds in water overnight.
Many people believe that a diabetic diet can be more effective if you want to become a vegetarian. But Dr Bhambani not completely agree with this opinion.
"Seafood and chicken meat can be consumed by diabetics. Foods to avoid are red meat, because it contains a lot of saturated fat," he advised.
In addition to red meat, egg yolk should be avoided, especially for diabetics who have high cholesterol levels.